What makes a good soldier? A good soldier:
1. Endures hardship
2. Escapes entanglements
3. Focuses on task
4. Prepares for battle with tha' right equipment
2 Timothy 2: 1-4 You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier.
Christian soldiers must also:
1. Endure hardships - Christians will go through tough times in life. Pain 'n loss. Be strong in tha' grace of God! Continue ta' praise Him through your hard times. He's always with ya'!
2. Escape entanglements - Don't get involved in tha' things of tha' world! Be steadfast, strong, n' bold in your faith!
3. Focus on God's will - He has a plan just for you! Stay focused on Jesus! Commit ta' Him!
4. Prepare for life's battles - Study 'n know tha' Word of God; Pray consistently; Grow in your faith; Put on tha' whole armor of God every day!
5. Live ta' please 'n exalt Jesus!
Things Ta' Think 'bout:
1. Are ya' a soldier for Christ?
2. Pray that tha' Lord will use ya' on life's battlefield.
Lord, I pray that you will give us
tha' strength we need ta' be tha' soldier you need on life's battlefield.
Thankin' 'n praisin' ya'! In tha' lovin' name of Jesus. amen
Planning a women's event?
"A Makeover With Tha' Maker", you're minutes away ta' a more radiant you!