Christians need ta be more consistant - unwavering, constant in their relationship with Jesus! Renew every day with Him! Stand firm!
Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Christians aren't consistent enough in their faith.
So, how can ya be consistent, 'Steadfast' in your faith?
1. Live and work for Jesus. 1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved bretheren, be steadfst, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.
2. Put God first. Psalms 16:8 I have set the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.
3. Trust in God in all things. Psalms 26:1 Judge me, O Lord; for I have walked in my integrity; I have trusted also in the Lord, I shall not slip.
4. Hold on for God is faithful. Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering, for He is faithful that promised.
5. Continue to hope and hang on to your faith. 1 Corinthians 16:13 Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.
6. Maintain your relationship through constant prayer. God wants ta know what's on your heart! Pour it out ta Him! 1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.
You will have consistent victory in your life! Victory over your fears. Victory over depression. Victory over bitterness. Victory over anythin' that gets ya down.
Things Ta Think 'Bout:
1. Are ya consistent, steadfast, in your faith?
2. What are some things ya need ta work on?
Lord, may we be more consistent, steadfast in our relationship with you. In our faith, Lord, give us strength ta be strong, ta stand firm! Givin' you tha glory, in Jesus name, amen.
Ladies, would love ta' share with ya' what God's givin' me about our beauty! Check out my demo below 'n then head on over ta' my website bookin' page.
"A Makeover With Tha' Maker", you're minutes away ta' a more radiant you!