Saturday, September 3, 2011

How To Walk In Victory!

Victory means ta win. All of us want ta be winners. I was in a race one time. Some people ran, others jogged, 'n then there were those like me who walked. I'm not as young as I used ta be so my pace wasn't quite as fast. People would pass me 'n pretty soon I was walkin' by myself. I wasn't tha winner, but I felt victorious 'cause I made it across tha finish line. 

How do ya walk in victory every day? 1 Corinthians 15:57  But thanks be to God, who gives us victory through our Lord Jesus Christ
You must first believe.

This scripture has often been said ta be tha definition of a Christian - 1 John 5:12  He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
It's simple, yet so hard for some ta accept.

For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world - our faith. 1 John 5:4

Walkin' In Victory For the True Believer:

1. You have received tha new birth loving God, His Son Jesus
2. You have received a lighter load 'cause ya love His word, His commandments, you're not weighed down with things
3. You have a victorious faith in tha Lord Jesus Christ
4. You have tha truth that Jesus has overcome tha world
5. You have tha word of God that's true
6. You have answers ta prayers by prayin' in God's will
7. You have protection; you're not livin' in tha sin ya used ta do
8. You walk in victory with your new position - a relationship with God

Somethin' ta think 'bout:
1. Are ya walkin' in true victory?

2. Will ya share your story?

God, thank ya for your Son, Jesus who brought us our salvation. Keep us walkin' in victory. In tha name of Jesus, amen.
















Polishing up on my Christmas Concert -
"Christmas In Story 'n Song"

Book now to make sure I'll be available to make your event special and one that everyone will remember.

http://www.janetharllee.net

                                                                              janet@janetharllee.net

No comments:

Post a Comment