Stay fit for faith by:
1. Bein' strong in tha' Lord 2 Corinthians 13:4 For though He was crucified in weakness, yet He lives by the power of God. For we also are weak in Him, but we shall live with Him by the power of God toward you.
2. Testin' yourself 2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you? - unless indeed you are disqualified.
How Can You Test Yourself? You Will Have:
- conviction of tha' Holy Spirit
you will know immediately that you've done somethin' wrong 'cause you'll have conviction right at that moment
- a longin' desire for a personal relationship with God
- a desire ta live in His peace
- tha' fruits of tha' spirit 'n people will see 'em in your life
- a willin'ness ta' share Jesus with others
- a desire ta' be more like Him
3. Realizin' what makes ya' different Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
4. Trutin', stayin' confident in God's promises Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.
5. Keepin' God #1 in your life Psalm 95:7 For He is our God, and we are the people of His pasture, and the sheep of His hand.
God's grace is all ya' need! He is sufficient for all your needs!
Things Ta' Think 'Bout:
1. Where are ya' in your faith?
2. Are ya' fit for faith?
Lord, give us tha' desire ta' be fit for faith. Help us ta' be stronger ta' stand up for it. Givin' you all thanks 'n glory. In tha' name of Jesus, amen.
also booking for 2012 Heart Banquets, spring church & women events, conferences, Mother's Day, workshops